Skip to Content
Call Us Today! 480-245-5550

Charged With Criminal Damage?


Contact a Mesa Criminal Defense Attorney

Vandalism and graffiti charges are classified as criminal damage in Arizona. Depending on the value of the property damaged, criminal damage charges can be classified as a felony or as a misdemeanor. Regardless of the severity of vandalism, involving an attorney is essential when seeking to reduce or eliminate the charges against you.

Juvenile Defense for Vandalism or Criminal Damage

If your minor-age son or daughter has been charged with trespassing or if he or she under investigation for another common juvenile offense such as vandalism, it is important to talk to an experienced attorney and start an aggressive defense. Charlie Naegle has experience with juvenile cases and we will be at your side throughout the entire process, aiding to protect a promising future.

Call for a FREE Evaluation with Charlie Naegle

Charlie Naegle can explain to you your rights and options at this time. He works directly with each client, providing personal representation throughout the process.

Contact Charlie Naegle to start your FREE consultation.

The post Charged With Criminal Damage? appeared first on Naegle Law Firm, PLC.

Share To: