Under Arizona law, marijuana transport and production are generally classified as felony offenses. This means that, if you are convicted of these crimes, you are in danger of having afelony on your record and could face serious penalties, including prison time.
If accused of production of marijuana, you could be charged with the following:
- A class 5 felony for less than 2 pounds of marijuana
- A class 4 felony for 2 to 4 pounds of marijuana
- A class 3 felony for 4 or more pounds of marijuana
- If accused of transporting marijuana, you could be charged with:
- A class 3 felony for transporting or importing less than 2 pounds of marijuana
- A class 2 felony for transporting or importing more than 2 pounds of marijuana
There are cases, however, in which an aggressive and experienced Mesa Marijuana Lawyer could assist you in having drug charges reduced or even dismissed entirely. Charlie Naegle has a history of success with drug defense cases and will investigate your case to determine the best defense strategy. Charlie is dedicated to defending your rights.
If you are facing drug charges in Arizona, contact Charlie Naegle. You deserve a qualified and dedicated Mesa Marijuana Lawyer.