Mesa Criminal Defense Lawyer
In Arizona, kidnapping refers to the illegal act of taking or removing a person against his will, usually by means of force, violence, or the threat of violence. An individual can also face these charges for the act of confining, restraining or holding another person against his or her will.
The following is a list of factors that may aggravate the charges of kidnapping:
- Use the victim for ransom.
- Use the victim as a shield or hostage.
- Hold the victim for involuntary servitude.
- Inflict death, physical injury or a sexual offense to the victim.
- Place the victim in reasonable apprehension of imminent physical injury.
- Interfere with the performance of a governmental or political function.
- Seize or exercise control of an airplane, train, bus, ship or other vehicle.
If you have been accused of kidnapping or if you believe that you are under investigation, you are in need of a Phoenix kidnapping lawyer. Contact us today. We can put our experience to work to negotiate with the prosecution to have a reduction or elimination of the charge. Charlie Naegle will fight for the best possible resolution in you matter. For more information on a kidnapping defense tactic, see our unlawful imprisonment page.
Contact a Hard-Hitting Kidnapping Lawyer in Mesa AZ
Don’t trust your case to just any lawyer. Turn to Charlie Naegle for experienced representation and hard-hitting representation that gets results.
Contact us today to request your FREE evaluation.
The post Kidnapping Charges In AZ appeared first on Naegle Law Firm, PLC.