Mesa Assault Lawyer Charlie Naegle has experience defending clients facing all different levels of assault charges. He has fought hard and given exceptional service to those he defends and believes strongly in protecting and defending the rights of his neighbors and friends in Arizona.
Naegle & Crider Criminal Defense Attorneys would like you to be aware of the seriousness of assault crimes in Arizona and of your rights and options as the accused. Here is some important information about Assault charges and why it is vital to contact a strong Assault Lawyer for your case.
Types of Assault Charges include:
- Assault Causing Bodily Injury
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Aggravated Assault
- Sexual Assault
- Family Violence
Dangers and Warnings about Assault
- Even just an Attempt to hurt someone physically can escalate to an Assault Charge
- In some cases, prosecutors classify the slightest touch as Assault.
- Current laws do not require the victim to sustain an actual injury for the accused to be charged with Assault.
What can Naegle & Crider Criminal Defense Attorneys do to protect you and defend your rights?
- Exemplify strong background in Assault Defense to protect you in court.
- Investigate and examine your case careful to determine the best strategy to obtain the best possible outcome.
- Identify and vigorously fight to prove any suspected violations or mistakes by anybody involved with the case.
- Fight for your rights and seek a reduced charge, alternative sentencing or a not guilty verdict.
Stand up for your freedom and your rights. Contact Naegle & Crider Criminal Defense Attorneys – the best of Assault Lawyers in Mesa, AZ. Charlie Naegle can be the key in fighting your case and protecting your rights. Call 480-245-5550 today!