Arizona Super Extreme DUI Lawyer
DUI Attorney in Mesa, AZ
Super Extreme DUI is an increased DUI charge based on an excessively high
blood alcohol concentration (BAC). In Arizona, if your BAC is found to
be .20% or above, then you could be charged with a Super Extreme DUI.
Courts take these charges very seriously and the possibility of serious
penalties is great.
Are you facing a Super Extreme DUI charge? If so, then it is vital that
you contact an experienced DUI attorney
Charlie Naegle immediately to assist you in fighting these charges. He has the knowledge
and experience your DUI case needs.
Contact a Mesa DUI Attorney at (480) 418-0776 Today
Penalties for Super Extreme DUI in Arizona
- Up to 180 days in jail.
- Over $3,000 in fines and fees.
- Maximum of 5 years' probation.
- Suspension or possible revocation of your driver’s license.
- At least 30 hours of community service.
- Ignition interlock device installed on your vehicle.
- Successful completion of drug/alcohol treatment.
- Further penalties depending on the circumstances surrounding your case.
If you are facing these charges contact Naegle & Crider Criminal Defense
Attorneys now for a free, anytime, anywhere consultation. We take the
time to ensure you are completely informed and will thoroughly investigate
your case and fight for a dismissal or reduction of the charges against you.
Hire a Dedicated Mesa DUI Lawyer
Charlie Naegle understands what is at stake and that you may lose your
driving privileges and even your job. Don't let these charges affect
your future. Talk to Mr. Naegle about what he can do to fight for you.
Fill out our
online consultation form or
call (480) 418-0776 to get started.